Skilled CNC prgrammer/Operator
We are currently looking for a Skilled CNC programmer/operator, in the Great Yarmouth area. Position is a full time, permanant position, for the right candidate.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Experience working with Fanuc control systems.
- Familiar with the use of measuring equipment eg micrometers, bore gauges.
- Familiar with operating overhead lifting equipment.
- Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Carrying out deburring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team.
- Familiar with operating overhead lifting equipment
- Experience working within the Oil and Gas industry.
- Experience of Doosan Puma CNC lathe.
- Knowledge of working to quality and Health & Safety standards eg. ISO 9001, 14001.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Good problem solving skills
Overtime would be available