A great chance has arisen for a determined and passionate individual to join a leading manufacturing business near Port Talbot whom are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant. This position will allow the successful candidate exposure to a multitude of month-end responsibility alongside project based analysis/reporting on a weekly basis. The role would be suitable for a recently qualified ACA accountant straight from practice or from industry.
As a Management Accountant, your responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial reports, including group management accounts
- Investigation of variances against budgets - providing analysis of differences
- Preparation and monitor cash flow and funding availability, including production of regular forecasts
- Management of purchase ledger and payment of supplier invoices.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of periodical VAT returns (UK and Foreign)
- Banking - management of all payments & receipts, tracking of charges & interest, intercompany account transfers and reconciliation
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or equivalent experience
- Ideally 1-2 years within an assistant/management accounting capacity
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with both finance/non-finance staff