Position - A leading mixed-use residential developer based in Central London seeking a Pre-Construction Planner
Role -Predominantly High-End Residential - Greater London Projects - Pre-Construction
Person - Planning experience working on private sector residential projects essential - Proficient in Asta PowerProject
A leading mixed-use residential developer working on a variety of high-end projects throughout the South East are seeking a Pre-Construction Planner to join their Central London team.
This role will predominantly include working within the Residential sector but being a mixed-use developer, experience in commercial projects will also be preferred.
The successful Pre-Construction Planner will be working alongside a team responsible for developing the overall build sequence, have experience working for a housing developer and will be well-versed in using Asta PowerProject.
The successful Pre-Construction Planner will have a varied role which will include but won't be limited to;
- Lead the tender planning on high-end residential developments throughout Greater London
- Review proposed project information
- Prepare progress reports
- Use of Asta PowerProject
- Critical Analysis
- Work closely with other teams throughout the business to ensure efficient development of the project
The Successful Pre-Construction Planner
- Experience working for a residential developer in a construction planning role (high-end resi experience will also be preferred)
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject
- Previous experience creating detailed tenders
- Up to £65,000 pa
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical care
- Contributory pension
- Professional fees accounted for
If you are a Pre-Construction Planner considering your career options, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James on .