Reporting to the Head of Finance, your role will be to manage the cash flow reporting, banking and management reporting for the European business.
International Investment Bank with offices around the globe.
Duties are broad but key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with Sox requirements
- Day to day accounting including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash reconciliations
- Cashflow reporting
- Control of bank movements to maximise interest earned
- Weekly cash reporting to HO in the USA
- Biweekly European cash flow report
- Monthly Pension postings and accrual reconciliation
You will be Part Qualified / Finalist - ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
Previous Banking, Financial Services or similar sector experience.
Broad knowledge of accounting standards.
Experience of working in a regulated, SOX environment ideal.
Strong Excel (pivot tables, v look ups, sum ifs)
Excellent benefits and career path