Graduate Category Analyst
Kantar Worldpanel is the world leader in consumer knowledge and insights based on continuous consumer panels. Combining market monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored market research solutions we deliver both the big picture and the fine detail that inspire successful actions by our clients. Our expertise about what people buy or use - and why - has become the market currency for brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations internationally We are increasingly recognised as a company that prioritises its people, focussing on successful careers and workplace cultures (recognised as an employer of choice in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and Greater China). Just as our clients are at the centre of everything we do, our people are the foundation and we have the same levels of passion and commitment to them and their careers with us.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, we deliver High Definition Inspiration™ in fields as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others. Kantar Worldpanel is part of Kantar, one of the world's largest insight, information and consultancy networks. Kantar is the data investment management division of WPP.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and detail orientated candidate, with an interest in technology to join a fast paced and innovative team. ComTech is a market leading global telecoms panel service from Kantar Worldpanel. Using data from our 2.2 million strong panels, this role will require someone to complete reporting and analysis of numbers to help our clients make informed and successful business decisions. The Category Analyst will have an inquisitive nature and be required to work with data on a daily basis, translating the numbers into a language our clients can understand, as well as spotting trends and developments in the market we work in.
- Responsible for data analysis, identifying trends and producing insight to put into a PowerPoint or excel template that can be shared with our clients.
- Working closely with the account director to ensure that our objectives are met in a timely way, and with the highest quality.
- Verifying data and deliverables to ensure that they are 100% accurate.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders on a global scale.
- Working effectively on a project basis in order to ensure deadlines are met.
- A relevant degree, or the equivalent professional experience.
- An interest in the subject matter you would be working with, ie technology, telecommunications, wearable devices.
- Numerical aptitude and the ability to work effectively with data.
- The ability to build relationships with people inside and outside of the business.
- The ability to work on a project basis and meet deadlines.
To be considered for the vacancy, please submit an application. I look forward to receiving your CV.