Exciting opportunity to join a true market leader in the global Marketing / Customer Communications arena, taking full responsibility for Group reporting while working directly with the Commercial Controller to improve forecasting and improve divisional returns, while developing the financial structure and control of specific divisions.
Based in their offices just off Regent Street the role will cover the EMEA region and report into the FD who has a proven track record in assisting growing revenues four fold in the last 4 years.
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting while ensuring compliance with GAAP, IFRS and tax norms across the region
- Sign-off Balance Sheet ensuring all risks, and liabilities are covered
- Management of financial budgets & forecasts across the division
- Capex management for the division
- Cash-Flow and working capital management, ensuring cost-control across the division
- Validation of commercial models
- Liaise with in-country teams to provide country specific statutory accounts & Tax submissions with group finance team
- FX Management
- International, country specific payroll control
- VAT control
- Direct input into Finance Board meetings - providing commentary on reports and Actions
- Qualified accountant
- Experience and proven success in an international environment
- A working understanding of communication within retail and FMCG channels
- An understanding and ability to interpret legal contracts
- Experience in a high volume and value environment
In return you will receive an attractive base salary, with plenty of opportunity to develop within the company.
To apply learn more please click the link below and provide a copy of your CV.