Lead UXA - Retail/eCommerce - Up to £80k Bonus!!
A major UK household retail brand are looking for their next Lead UX Architect/Designer to manage a team of 7 UX Architects to extend the brand as a market leader. You will be operating in a hands-on role to ensure a consistent customer journey across all channels and functions - that's responsive, native, and in-house devices.
- Tracking and mentoring of an entire team of UX Architects, managing their career prospects and day to day responsibilities.
- Work collaboratively with all related teams and stakeholders
- Conceptualise, develop, and document innovative user-centric designs for all digital products for the agile team you will lead.
- Host workshops and collaborative design sessions ensuring all teams and stakeholders buy-in to your vision.
- Cover the full UX/UI lifecycle, from mockups and wireframing to prototyping.
- Multiple years of experience blueprinting UX architecture, creating interfaces for large scale websites or applications
- Have a proven track record of designing intuitive site functionality, interactions, simplified customer journeys, and user interfaces that have had successful results
- Experience managing UX teams
- Have the ability to effectively communicated and justify your designs to all stakeholders.
Nice to have:
- Previous Agency experience
- Previous experience working on retail/ecommerce sites.
To be considered for this great role, please click "Apply" or get in touch directly -