Job Title Conveyancer
Location Nationwide and Home based
Salary up to £35K
Come and work for one of the market leading conveyancing businesses. Due to ongoing expansion, our client is looking for residential conveyancers to manage a substantial caseload and to complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within timescales.
You will be required to:
* Run a substantial caseload up to 100 cases
* Able to manage priorities and meet deadlines
* Work well both independently and within a team
* Utilize your experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing
* Communicate and build relationships with clients and third parties in a professional and knowledgeable manner
* Confidently use the conveyancing systems to enhance the customer journey
* Provide excellent customer service and assist team members as and when required
You will need to:
* Be an experienced conveyancer with minimum of 18 months experience
* Display excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and manage your time and deal with people from all backgrounds
* Display excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills
* Able to manage high volume caseloads
* Experienced using a case management system
Investment in people is at the heart of the business so it's the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to develop and grow with the only limit to your progression being your ambition. If you are determined to go far with a company that places great emphasis on its people's development then this could be the role you've been searching for.
There are various roles available but as the position can be offered remotely you could be located nationwide.
Up to £35K based on experience
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Extensive Benefits package