A new and exciting opportunity has just become available with one of the worlds biggest Asset Managers for a newly created role as a Financial Accountant. It’s a rare opportunity to join a great business. It would ideally suit a newly qualified ACA in practice looking to make their first move into Industry, experience auditing financial services clients would be ideal. Reporting directly to the Finance Controller you would manage one person and take ownership of a variety of responsibilities to include Regulatory Reporting, Tax Reporting, Vat Accounting and Ad-Hoc monthly reporting.
- Financial Reporting
- Statutory Accounts
- VAT and Corporation Tax Reporting
- Month End reporting
- Development of internal controls
- Ad-hoc duties in relation to project
- ACA Fully Qualified Accountant
- Ideally a background in Wealth or Asset Management or Financial Services (big plus, but not essential)
- Strong relationship management experience
- A good eye for detail
- You must enjoy the technical side of Finance and Reporting
In return you’ll work in a great environment with a fantastic team in a business that will reward you generously for hard work and dedication.
Trace is an innovative consultancy and we are serious about finding you the right role. Our Predictive Fit Profiler is an in-house profiling tool which provides candidates and clients with a method for assessing personal fit within a company - through measuring personality, thinking style, cultural compatibility and motivations