Management Accountant - Construction
Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are delighted to be working exclusively with an entrepeneurial construction business going through a period of growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commerically astute, qualified Accountant to join during this very exciting time.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the construction sector or come from an accountancy practice background and looking for their first role in industry. Reporting directing to the MD, this role would suit someone with strong communication skills and with the ability to provide insightful financial information to the Directors.
- Take ownership of the finance function
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Financial analysis of projects
- Review processes, controls and improve efficiencies
- Commercial input into the development of the business
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Construction sector or accountancy practice background
- Experience using Sage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.