Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a Top 20 equivalent firm based in Central London who are seeking a Corperate Tax Senior Manager.
The firm are a very impressive 30 Partner firm who have currently undertaken a substantial investment phase into modernising as a business. They have invested heavily into updating their technologies and have impressive plans to expand their Tax Department.
The firm has recently appointed three new Partners and are seeking several positions within their growing Tax Department. This is a fantastic chance to work for a top UK firm without the corporate red tape.
This position has arisen purely down to winning substantial new business. The role will report directly to the Corporate Tax Partner and will work directly with a very impressive and intriguing client portfolio.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Full management of a diverse client portfolio consisting owner-managed, listed, domestic and international clients.
- A strong emphasis on providing a high level Tax Advisory to your client base.
- Supervising and training a high calibre team of juniors.
The role will provide the following package:
- Over market rate salary
- Salary reviews
- Bonus Structure
- Incredible company pension scheme
- Healthcare and life assurance
If you would like further information on this role then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.