Book-keeper / Administrator
Book-keeper / Administrator in easy commute of Richmond in London (Hours 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday), with a £34k - £38k salary plus benefits, for a financially secure International organisation that prides themselves on their excellent products and services and impressive portfolio of customers.
Our client is a financially secure International organisation that prides themselves on their excellent products and services and impressive portfolio of customers. Our client is recruiting for a Book-keeper / Administrator in easy commute of Richmond in London to work from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday, for a £34k - £38k salary (depending on experience and qualifications) plus benefits.
The purpose and remit of the Book-keeper / Administrator role:-
• Responsible for our client’s Accounting System, Advertising Bookings, Book Keeping, Holiday Sheets, Invoicing, Payroll, Stock System, Time Sheets, etc.
• Responsible for the smooth day-to-day running of the office.
The Book-keeper / Administrator skills and experience required for this role:-
• Ideally will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in book-keeping and office administration.
• Ability to think on your feet and prioritise responsibly.
• Must be confident using Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excellent at time management and scheduling of your own weekly/monthly tasks.
• Able to manage high volumes of work, often with conflicting deadlines.
• First class inter-personal skills with a good telephone manager as you will probably be the first point of contact.
• Able to work on their own but work well as part of a team.
• In easy commute of Richmond in London.
In return the Book-keeper / Administrator will receive an excellent package including a £28k - £35k salary plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893620B.