Senior Finance Manager
Senior Finance Manager required for a leading global retail business. Providing support to the FD & Head of Finance, you will be responsible for business partnering across many commercial areas. This is a great opportunity to join a leading brand name & to fast track your career!
- Provide key financial support to the FD & Head of Finance, Merchandising Directors & budget holders
- Business partnering across multiple commercial units to support, challenge & influence commercial decisions, whilst leading a team of 5
- Business partner to senior brand members including senior directors and all other budget holders
- Support B&M Managers to assist with forecasting markdown & stock queries
- Providing analysis & reporting on currency changes which may impact the business, and reporting to relevant parties. Educating the business on the impact of currency changes & supporting on business decisions.
- Supporting Central Costs FM to ensure central costs are accurately planned & forecasts. Analysing variances to forecast & highlighting risks & opportunities to senior management, as well as challenging budget holders.
- Responsible for overseeing monthly forecast & annual plan and managing B&M & Central elements across 2 brands
- Management of 3 finance managers
- Ownership of group requirements in relation to B&M and Central Costs
Who We're Looking For
- Qualified accountant with 3/4 years PQE experience (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven management experience
- Ideally experience of working in a retail business - B&M experience an advantage