French speaking Marketing Executive
Our client is an international and innovative B2B Marketing agency who is successfully growing and therefore looking for a French and English Marketing Executive to join their busy and successful client marketing.
They seek a French speaking Marketing Executive at entry-level, but ideally with first experience having worked in a Marketing related field. The role of the French and English speaking bilingual Marketing Executive will be to manage and coordinate successfully Marketing and PR campaigns.
- English to mother tongue standard - written and spoken
- Additional fluency in French is required
- Experience in Marketing, Communication or PR is desirable
- Proven experience working as a Marketing Executive, PR Representative or Communications Assistant
- A Marketing, Communication, PR degree or equivalent is desirable
- Proven ability to work on own initiative and within a team
Please bear in mind that for this role you will need to be able to commute to North London on a daily basis.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Jonathan. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.