Reactive Response Maintenance Contracts Manager / Field Manager
Job Title: Reactive Response Maintenance Contracts Manager
Location: London (W1)
Salary: c£40-45k per annum
Our client is Based in Central London and with two office locations and are an established multi-trade reactive and planned maintenance provider delivering maintenance and projects services to a variety of clients owning and managing significant commercial, retail and residential portfolios in London. With a strong emphasis on directly employed engineers, the company continue to expand all aspects of their business as a Central London maintenance provider.
The company is looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager/ Field Manager to assist with the delivery and supervision of the company's maintenance activity covering all key trades.
Supporting the company's Reactive department and reporting to The Operations Manager the main duties cover the following:
- Carrying out Quality Control Inspections of works carried out
- Troubleshooting on site specific issues arising
- Carrying out engineer & subcontractor inspections
- Liaising with the Office Support team and engineers
- Liaising with clients on issues and opportunities arising
- Producing estimates and reports
- Completing Risk Assessments and Method Statements for site specific minor projects
- Organising on site labour
- Assisting in the recruitment of engineers and subcontractors
- Undertaking Performance Reviews with engineers, setting objectives and corrective action as and when required
The successful candidate will ideally have a minimum of 5 years' experience working with a maintenance contractor and ideally have a trades background. You will also have a sound knowledge of general fabric maintenance, be an excellent communicator and to effectively manage and prioritise your day to day activity. A good knowledge of London geography is also beneficial.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Reactive Response Maintenance Contracts Manager, Field Manager, Estimator, Maintenance Coordinator, Facilities Operator, Facilities Manager, General Maintenance Manager, Engineering Team Leader, Reactive Maintenance Management, Commercial Maintenance, Operations Manager, Senior Trades Person, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Fabric Maintenance Technician, may also be considered for this role.