Employer Engagement Levy Coordinator - North West London
Lead Employer Engagement Coordinator - Levy Employers
North West London
£27000 to £30000 + travel expenses
My client is a successful well established provider of education, training and development for young people. They currently seek to appoint a Lead Employer Engagement Coordinator to work with Levy Employers. This role is focused on the engagement of new apprenticeship levy employers and the development of new business with employers by supporting them to assess their training needs and the benefit of having apprentices and traineeships within their workforce. This outcome focused role is suited to a highly motivated and target driven training and sales professional with a minimum of 3 years employer facing, apprenticeship business development and supervisory line management experience.
This role will be responsible for the following:
* To develop and manage apprenticeship levy employer accounts to achieve income and recruitment targets
* Develop new business with employers by supporting them to assess their training needs and the benefit of having apprentices/traineeships within their workforce
* To initiate, monitor and manage relationships with a range of employers and stakeholders and achieve highly stretching apprenticeship income targets
Duties will include:
To develop and expand the client base, securing new large employers and to effectively manage these key accounts
To work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders in order to create sustainable employer partnerships
To engage with employers via face to face marketing, cold calling, network building and internet and other media sources to support the development of new employer business opportunities
To actively source and engage with Apprenticeship Levy paying employers and to be able to consult and advise Levy paying employers on how to maximise their levy funds
To effectively communicate the benefits of apprenticeships employers using a variety of media and business development techniques
To actively generate new and repeat business from Levy paying and non-levy employers.
Essential Skills and qualifications:
* Current knowledge of apprenticeships and the employer levy
* Up to date knowledge of client and account Management
* Understanding of how training providers can identify and meet the learning & development market needs of employers
* Experience in all aspects of business development activity including: sales / employer engagement, training needs assessment, sales, marketing campaigns and recruitment.
* Proven experience of sales negotiations
* Car owner/driver
* A good degree in business or marketing
* NVQ level 4 in Sales or Marketing
* IOSH Managing Safely
The salary on offer is £27000 to £30000 per annum plus travel expenses. This role is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
If you are interested in joining this leading training provider then please apply online to Morello Recruitment Solutions, quoting M18379
A full job description is available upon request.
Morello are acting an employment agency in respect of this vacancy. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks then, unfortunately, your application has not on this occasion been successful.