Area Sales Manager - Plumbers' Merchant
Area Sales Manager - Plumbers' Merchant - Norwich to Peterborough region
Bridgewater Resources UK are recruiting on behalf of a leading nationwide plumbers' merchant who has recently seen significant investment.
The group operate a highly decentralised business philosophy and require an Area Sales Manager to service the top accounts from locations in Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Bury St Edmunds. They believe in fully empowering their staff, allowing them to make key decisions needed to maximise revenue opportunities in the best possible way, adapted to the local market.
This unique role is based within a large, lucrative and expanding network of branches acquired by the wider group. They are looking for a strong relationship-builder to develop existing accounts along with generating new business for the locations.
You should be an Area Sales Manager who is:
- Experienced in the plumbers' merchant industry, with existing client contacts in the local area
- From a sales and account management background with a proven track record in developing relationships
- An enthusiastic and driven salesperson from a B2B sales background
- Entrepreneurial with the initiative to spot and capitalise on new business opportunities
- Motivated and determined
As an Area Sales Manager, you will:
- Develop new accounts on top of the existing ledger and introduce them to the local business
- Instigate and get involved with customer events and entertainment
- Manage sales and look after key accounts
- Cover an area spanning locations in Great Yarmouth, Norwich, Kings Lynn, Peterborough and Bury St Edmunds
- A highly competitive package with a starting salary of around £35,000 - £40,000, plus a generous car allowance, mobile, laptop and healthcare
- A significant, uncapped annual bonus, dependent on your own performance
- Optional membership of the exceptional company pension scheme
If you think you have what it takes, then progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK. If you have any questions about this exciting opportunity, please contact Tom Ferrington.
Visit Bridgewater Resources' website, for more opportunities, industry news and career advice.