Our client, a multi-site business in Central London, is looking for a Management Accountant for their established team.
The client is looking for someone part qualified, finalist level or qualified by experience who has experience of producing the full management accounts themselves, not just in an assisting capacity. You must also have cash flow forecasting and budgeting experience.
- Produce full monthly management accounts from start to finish and review management information weekly
- Implement finance processes and procedures
- Identifying unexpected results contained in management information
- Assist with the production of annual budgets
- Weekly forecasting
- Compile year-end audit file
- Assist with statutory reporting
- Quarterly VAT returns
You must be a confident communicator, have excellent attention to detail and be fully proficient in using Excel.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.