Agency Sales Manager
If you're interested in the TV market, have an appetite for media sales and thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment - we'd love to hear from you!
Our client is a leading telecommunications, broadcast and entertainment company who have taken a revolutionary new approach to TV advertising. It allows advertisers to cherry-pick their top priority audiences - whether that's within a region, a city, a postcode, or in a specific life-stage, demographic, or housing type - and then advertise to them across popular channels.
This is a varied and demanding role with a sales focus and as such, the key skills referenced are all with the primary intention of driving and delivering incremental revenue:
- Identify, build and convert sales opportunities through quality prospecting, pipeline management and development of compelling strategic sales propositions
- Maximising incremental revenue by converting single campaign clients into long term, regular advertisers
- Achieve company and revenue targets
- Working closely with the Sales Controller to manage agency portfolio
- Development and management of direct reports within the team
- Ensure effective campaign delivery, optimisation, reporting and trafficking
- Comfortable in a target driven environment and have the ability to hit sales targets.
- Proactive and forward-thinking with ability to build, develop and convert sales pipeline, with a strategic sales approach.
- Presentation skills; build, develop and present proposals in a variety of formats including PowerPoint.
- Good level of computer literacy, especially Salesforce, Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience and knowledge of linear TV and the wider media landscape, and can clearly articulate the company's role within it.
- Experience in digital and emerging markets.
- Understanding of marketing and media planning processes.
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Successful management and training of exec within the team.
- Be willing to work out of statutory hours when required.
- Adaptable communication skills and have developed sales skills such as persuasion, influencing, negotiation, forecasting, organisation and prioritisation.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Gordon Gilmour, or apply below.