CISCO Engineer - 3rd Line Support (London)
CISCO Engineer - 3rd Line Support
Location: Central London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 Plus Benefits
My client based in Central London, are an IT services provider to a range of clients across London and the South East, ranging from hardware to software, Microsoft products, telephony, hosting and cloud technology, CISCO, cyber security and many other similar products.
Due to client growth they now require a 3rd Line CISCO Support Engineer - details below:
- Cisco networking experience
- Ideally CCNP standard qualified
The engineer needs to be confident when dealing with clients
- Must have good clear communication skills as they will be speaking to clients regularly
- The role can be varied with some onsite work required supporting London based clients.
- Candidate must have qualifications to back up their experience
We are hoping for a flexible individual that cope with the flexibility IT demands, we encourage personal development and pay for exams and study material for further career development.
There is a strong career path for those keen on progression in a growing company.
If this is you, please apply now.