Senior Nurse RGN / RMN - Care Home
Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Southgate, North London
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( Up to £35,000 per annum) + paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Nights available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time and part time available (permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
We are recruiting for a Staff nurse to work within a nursing home located in the quiet residential area of Southgate, North London. This home now has a brand-new look to it which has been specifically designed to create a pleasant and sociable atmosphere for patients and staff alike. There are useful transport links to London located just a short walking distance from the home.
This home offers both elderly frail care and dementia care, with both long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every person is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This is a great opportunity for a experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This position is a days / nights position. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive fantastic benefits as stated below! This position is a full time / part time position.
Job Description: As a Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .