Accounts/Audit Senior - Top 100 Firm
Taylor Hawkes are currently working with a leading Top 100 firm who are seeking an Audit/Accounts Senior to join their growing team.
The firm have a very impressive client base consisting of sports personnel/clubs, household names and leading retail businesses. The firm are a 12 Partner firm based in the heart of Central London.
The role is perfect for an Audit Senior who is seeking a 50/50 Accounts split. The role will also provide exposure to Corporate Tax and will will grant exposure to a very intriguing client base.
The role will undertake the following duties:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Planning and supervising audits from start through to completion
- Leading audit assignments across a varied client portfolio
- Managing a small audit team and delegating workloads
- Ensuring audit assignments are completed within Budgets and to strict deadlines
- Reviewing audit files, year-end accounts and tax computations
- Working closely with clients to obtain all relevant information for audits
If you would like to discuss the role in further details then please do not hesitate to contact Liam Hayes at Taylor Hawkes.