Technology Governance- Disaster Recover Analyst
Technology Governance Disaster Recovery Analyst
A Technology Governance Disaster Recovery Analyst is required to join a Global, Blue-Chip Organisation ensuring compliance to Disaster Recovery technical governance requirements. The Technology Governance Disaster Recovery Analyst will drive visibility and compliance of Disaster Recovery Governance, establish relationships with all levels of seniority and come to understand the practices through which Disaster Recovery is managed and delivered.
The Technology Governance Disaster Recovery Analyst' responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing Disaster Recovery Technology Governance Reviews
- Performing data analysis for reporting and trending of Disaster Recovery performance
- Providing subject matter expertise on all existing DR governance procedures
- Ensuring availability of data to audit teams and other relevant stakeholders
- Providing input to new initiatives/ improvements
- Working with development teams and other governance team members on future enhancements of support tools.
Interested applicants must excellent data analysis and reporting skills, with a high level of organisational skills. Any experience in Disaster Recovery or Governance would be highly desirable. For further information please send your CV now or call Carys Jones on .