Sales Support - CRM - Salesforce knowledge - Sport & Entertainment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a graduate calibre candidate to join this highly respected team within the Sports & Entertainment industry. This is a newly created role to provide Sales Support to the Origination team. Previous experience of support for the CRM function ideally in the finance sector would be advantageous. Ability to use Salesforce also useful. You will be involved with all aspects such as strategy, marketing, communications as well as management of Salesforce data.
- Responsible for tracking client contacts and meetings with clients, including maintenance of Salesforce system, distribution of conference and meeting notes, and other organisational tasks
- Interact with senior management to communicate recent lead developments and sales performance.
- Participate in weekly meetings
- Take on ad hoc projects
- Salesforce responsibilities
What our client are looking for:
- Lateral thinking and the ability to acquire/enhance skills in the understanding of credit, sales, strategy and process.
- Previous experience of support for the CRM function, ideally in the finance sector.
- Understanding of the Salesforce system in terms of organisation and user setup, data structure, security, data management, custom and standard objects and reporting/dashboards. Experience of workflow rules, process builder and flows desirable.
Flexibility - Is comfortable switching between different tasks in a fast paced environment and adapting to new requirements as the work unfolds.
Communicating and Influencing - Ability to influence others to act and commit support to the objectives. Confidently managing engagement with clients.
Relationship Management - Has the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key people in respective
Teamwork - works well in tandem with own and partner teams and is willing to share ideas and listen to others.