C++ Software developer
C++ Software developer needed near Blackfriars tube station.
- Enhance and maintain in-house trading platform working with their algorithmic development team and infrastructure team members.
- Contribute to system architecture decisions to ensure low -latency/scalable/efficient/reliable solutions.
- Research and contribute to the selection of new development tools.
- Excellent C++ experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer or software, or a related field with a numerical degree and equivalent work experience.
- Developing on a UNIX platform (Linux/gcc preferred).
- Profiling/optimising software algorithms.
- Network programming, multithreaded programming, inter-process communications.
- Experience with distributed architecture systems.
- Team-player, with a personable and friendly approach.
- Strong problem solving skills with a keen eye for details.
- Self-motivated and created, with a drive to deliver high-quality code.
- Ability to deliver on time.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills.