FC, 9-12 Month FTC, Marketing Services, £52,000, Central London
9-12 Month FTC, Marketing Services, £52,000, Central London
*Agency and Marketing Services experience ESSENTIAL
• Weekly time reporting to the Team Heads - time reports go out each Monday morning focusing on utilisation across each practice area, overview of average weekly hours and commentary based at historic trends.
• Dealing with ad hoc requests from across the agency and from Group, which you can guarantee will all be urgent.
• Post the monthly WIP recharge and colour copy journal to live jobs for monthly billing.
• Agree, prepare and post monthly cost accruals and prepayments.
• Monthly update and reconciliation of the fixed asset register and depreciation journals.
• Prepare and post monthly FX movements on closing debtors, creditors and foreign cash balances.
• Update the Group payroll department with monthly payroll changes and review monthly payroll before final processing. Prepare and post the monthly payroll journal.
• Account reconciliation including freelancers, gross payroll, PAYE, NIC and all control accounts.
• Preparation and submission of monthly pension payments and account reconciliation.
• Reporting on inter-company accounts including debtors, creditors, revenue, staff cross charges, and manage month end inter-company mismatch reports.
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and maintain schedules for all accounts.
• Produce the monthly management accounts and balance sheet, review with the FD.
• Produce internal management packs - these expand on the Group reporting and are used internally by the senior management to measure team and individual performance and include our key performance indicator (i.e. paid days by individual, client margin report, detailed revenue splits).
• Submit figures to Group via Hyperion, including monthly actuals, monthly forecast updates, monthly Client Profitability Reporting (CPR) and annual budget submission.
• Produce the annual internal CSR report with support from the Operations Manager. This includes a number of social and environmental indicators.
• Management of the Financial Management Control (FMC) program - a self-assessment finance checklist to demonstrate internal controls are consistent with Group policy. We are audited on this so this is a key work stream that has to be completed by the 17th of the following month end.
• Prepare reconciliations for year-end statutory accounts and assist the external auditors in preparing the year-end accounts.