Data Processing Administrator
Our established and highly successful client is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Haywards Heath.
- Preparing and reconciling multi-currency cheques prior to deposit to bank
- Creating cheque, direct debit, credit card and invoice batches to the system, reconciling to banking controls
- Credit card reconciliation
- Maintaining Cashbooks and other related spreadsheets
- Refund reconciliation
- Assisting with audit retrieval
- Ad hoc tasks
Skills and experience required:
- You’ll need a methodical approach and enjoy working in a routine role
- You’ll also need to be confident working with figures
- Accurate and good attention to detail required
- Ideally you will have previous accounts experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work well as part of a team
Excellent opportunity to join one of the best employers in the area.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.