Trainee Workshop/Field Engineer
SuperCups Vending Ltd has been established since 1976. We supply vending machines throughout the UK and operate machines in Kent, Essex and London. You can find out more about SuperCups Vending Ltd by visiting our website.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Workshop Engineer to be based in Ashford, Kent. Training will be provided to enable the successful candidate to operate confidently within our Workshop with the possibility of additional training in the future to progress into a Field Engineer position.
Successful completion of a clear DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check is essential and this will be organised and paid for by SuperCups Vending Ltd.
The SuperCups Values sit at the heart of the business and help us to achieve our goals. Everyday we expect all our staff to behave in a way to bring our Values to life by: Valuing and respecting all our customers, Openly communicating, Being proud of what we do, Sharing ideas and knowledge, Encouraging a one team approach, Being open to change and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year, which increases after two years.
- 40 hours per week, normal working hours 08:00 to 17:00, with one hour lunch break.
- Mobile phone supplied.
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Overtime with additional bonuses possible.
- Salary: £17,139 per annum, £8.24 per hour.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following job specific behaviours:
- Learn and develop on the job.
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation and a desire to learn, as well as put their learnings into practice and try new things.
- Take on board feedback and apply the learning from this.
- Listen carefully and follow instructions.
- Interest in electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Driving licence with no more than 6 points as you will need to travel to and from work each day.
- Basic IT experience/knowledge and ability to use a computer.
To apply please forward a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) with a covering letter marked for the attention of Ian Campbell, Technical Manager.
The closing date for all applications is Monday, 24th July 2017 at 5pm and interviews will be held week commencing the 31st July 2017.