Marketing Insight Officer
An exciting opportunity to work for a leading university in London. The post holder will be responsible for carrying out competitor analysis to support programme development, subject reviews, student recruitment, and marketing.
Leading specialist university based in London.
As the interim Marketing Insight Officer you will be required to:
- Conduct market research to benchmark the university against competitors
- Profile potential students and use this information to produce reports and presentations
- Interpret data, produce reports and make recommendations based on your findings
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional collection methods
The successful Marketing Insight Officer will be passionate about market research and possess the following skills:
- Experienced in drawing insight from data and able to communicate findings to a range of stakeholders.
- A background in Higher Education and knowledge of the sector is essential in this role
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data and possess strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (Tableau, BI Analytics, SAS, or similar)
£32,000 - £34,000 pro rata