The Finance Manager will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of the firms full P&L and Balance Sheet. The focus of the role is to develop and maintain a robust control environment, drive change across the businesses, manage and develop the team, challenge processes and data flows harnessing a continuous improvement culture, whilst delivering accurate accounting packs with succinct analytical analysis within the given month end timetable deadlines.
- Month-end accounting
- Monthly review and analytical reporting of costs in the P&L to business partners
- Control of processes and controls
- Drive documentation, reporting, and resolution of issues on a timely basis
- Main point of contact to co-ordinate timings with overseas offices and outsources accounting firms
- Team management responsibilities. Ensuring objectives and performance appraisals are carried out effectively and on a timely basis
- Support Finance Operations projects and initiatives driving change across Finance Operations
- Develop staff, hold regular one to ones, communicate objectives across the team and manage workloads at all time
- Plus any ad hoc duties required to meet the needs of the business
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified accountant with 6 - 8 years PQE. Initially have worked in audit for a large accounting firm, then moved into a similar role where you have gained Financial/Management accounting experience with a good amount of change management experience preferable.
Ideal Industries will be Fin tech and Financial Services where you have had experience of documenting processes and controls, coupled with strong understanding of financial statement concepts and principles.