You will be responsible for providing advisers with detailed, complex technical information and draft reports and ensuring clients' investment transactions (to include tax planning) are carried out accurately. You will also be responsible for preparing client meeting packs for ongoing reviews and for making sure all the information for client meetings is there on time and accurate to ensure the smooth delivery of the client proposition.
- Preparation of advice letters, reports and financial plans.
- Creation and maintenance of clients' cash flow forecasts/balance sheets.
- Preparation of presentations and other documents for client meetings and
- Transacting complex client investments and ensuring that deals are carried out in line with instructions.
- Point of contact for platforms/providers in relation to technical and complex administrative queries.
- Collation and maintenance of information and documents required to
support the advice team in providing compliant advice.
- Ensuring all supporting documentation and back office systems are
maintained as per company procedures and processes.
- Ensuring all client files remain compliant.
- Provide an efficient, friendly and professional point of contact for clients and enquiries by telephone, email and in person.
- Provide support to administration in the processing of and successful
implementation of all clients’ affairs.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the relevant FCA rules at all times.
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C (TRH Learning and Development Scheme), financial crime and Anti-Money Laundering Procedures of the Company at all times.
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes, as required.
- Follow appropriate ethical standards within the firm at all times.
- At least 5 years experience working in a Paraplanning role.
- Experience working with High Net Worth clients.
- Diploma in Financial Planning and working towards Chartered Planner or a desire to do so.
- Educated to Degree level (will consider lesser qualifications if relevant experience can be evidenced).