Client Services Adviser
A leading provider of accountancy training are seeking a capable person with account management background to join their team.
Your chief objectives will be to build and sustain strong relationships with client groups, maximising client retention through the provision of an excellent client service and information. You will also support management in collating and reporting information to clients.
Your key duties in this role will include:
- Capturing clients' course requirements and ensure they are incorporated into the national course schedules
- Acting as primary point of contact for clients
- Responding to client requests and meet their day-to-day operational needs
- Share feedback gathered from clients to help reinforce positives and identify areas for improvements within the Client Services team with the Client Services Manager
- Identifying where there is a need to review systems and processes
- Identifying service delivery procedural failures and working with the Client, Client Service Manager and the operational functions to resolve
- Effectively resolving complaints and preventing reoccurrence of similar issues
- Capturing and inputting client/student data into the company systems, ensuring accuracy and that data protection guidelines are adhered to
- Generating reports to review performance and quality of service delivery
We are looking for someone with:
- Client focused experience
- Experience of working in a dynamic environment
- A target & results driven approach
- Ability to build rapport
- Meticulous attention to detail
- The confidence to take accountability
- Tenacity to resolve issues as they arise
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of industry is desirable
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts.