A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global healthcare agency based in west London. The agency is looking for a responsible, enthusiastic individual to join their creative department to create designs and artwork to a technically high standard. You'll work closely with the creative lead to create and deliver quality creative designs and artwork in a healthcare agency environment.
Overall responsibility for the creation of designs and print ready artwork from brief to delivery, including studio based client requirements and artwork archiving.
Proven training / experience in a studio or similarly related print / reprographic role
- Design to degree level or equivalent level of experience
- Excellent working knowledge of advertising design and production processes.
- Excellent working knowledge of print, electronic, reprographic and photo retouching techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Apple Mac using Quark, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, including artwork delivery systems. Flash an advantage.
- Speed and efficiency combined with the right attitude.
- Strong design skills and demonstrate a sense of layout.
- Proven minimum experience of working in Design, Publishing or Advertising environment, Healthcare would be an advantage but not a mandatory requirement
- Meticulous and methodical in your approach to work with the ability to priorities a number of projects simultaneously.
- Technical awareness is essential, in line with the requirement for supplying printers with hi-res PDFs directly (i.e. a knowledge of image formats and colour modes and their respective usage is vital)
Design and artwork production
- Taking briefs from creative / account handlers and liaise with production to produce designs and artwork
- Ensure production of print ready artwork files in a timely and accurate fashion meeting client approval and print deadline requirements
- Collection and accurate pre flighting of artwork for print
- Check and maintain quality control on print ready artwork and proofs
- File work in a logical manner and archive on server
- Work as an integral part of the creative team
In the first instance, please send your cv and a brief covering note outlining your suitability for the role, all successful candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.