Communications / Bid Executive
Bid Development Executive - London - Facilities Management - £25-35,000
Do you want to enhance your career by working in a creative and high growth business? Have you got experience of creative writing and developing tenders for clients? Then this is the role for you. We are looking for someone who can bring the solutions they develop to life, using words, graphics and presentations to communicate them to colleagues and clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with colleagues across the UK business in both the public and private sector and Global Corporate Clients as required to support the development of bids
- Research clients and co-develop value propositions to meet and exceed clients' needs.
- Produce sales collateral (written and graphic) which clearly articulates the value proposition.
- Liaise with internal colleagues and key bid stakeholders to coordinate and ensure an integrated approach
- Submit bids and tenders in a timely fashion to meet business unit targets.
- Build and maintain a content library (words, graphics and images) for business development
- Prepare presentations to support proposals
- Work with the business development teams to develop bid processes featuring waste and empower greater levels of growth
- Develop collateral to communicate sector best practice waste models and case studies to prove concepts
- Any other ad hoc duties, which may be requested by management.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record in creating compelling written proposals and presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to edit in order to produce high quality, successful tenders
- Good level of organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with customers, employees and teams at all levels
- A high-level focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Commitment to the ongoing success of the business.
- Comprehensive IT skills to produce high quality documents; competence in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to research and establish evidential links to support bidding proposals
- Ability to develop articulate presentations creatively, using a variety of media, to persuade and influence others, making the business case for the company
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams in a variety of contexts
- Evidence of analytical skills and paying attention to detail, producing appropriate, accurate, high quality written work within often challenging word limits
My client are a global facilities management business with a multi-billion pound international operation. This role is based in their incredible City of London based offices.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for this Bid Development Executive position is from £25-35,000 depending on experience. There is also a huge support structure and opportunity to grow in your career.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.