Enterprise Sales Account Executive - UK
Account Executive - SaaS, enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software
£56,000 basic / £112,000 OTE (Uncapped)
SaaS, enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software
London - City
Enterprise Sales Account Executives are office-based quota carrying sellers responsible for selling new business into organisations generating >$1B in annual revenue. Enterprise Sales Account Executives respond to inbound demand generation leads and source their own opportunities through targeted account planning and development.
Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect or customer’s business environment and needs and apply the business value of my client is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with executives and line of business professionals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a true action oriented hunter aspiring to become a field sales executive for a market leading strategic analytics company.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of new business sales experience selling SaaS, enterprise software solutions, Business Intelligence, or Analytics software
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to identify and cultivate prospects through targeted account planning and outbound communication tactics (phone, email, and social media) with or without marketing leads is essential
- Experience in transactional sales; think big, start small, scale quickly approach
- Hunter role: history of effectively growing a large territory, high volume of leads, and exceeding quota is required
- Experience in accurately forecasting sales performance
- Talent for crafting and delivering a complex value proposition in easily consumed language
- Experience delivering remote demonstrations; WebEx a plus
- Systematic but flexible, self-directed; can prioritize and manage multiple work streams
- Thrives in a competitive team environment
- Intuitive with the capacity to hit the ground running
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Salesforce.com CRM experience a plus
This is a full time, traditional office position with a competitive base salary and variable pay achieved via software license quota attainment.
If this role is of interest please apply below of alternatively get in touch on
Role can be known as Enterprise Sales Executive / Software Sales / Sales Executive / Country Manager / Account Director / New Business Hunter / Business Development Manager / Enterprise Sales / Account Executive / software sales