Assistant Restaurant Manager
Job Ref: NI1424
Job Title: Assistant Restaurant Manager
Salary: £20,000 (with live-in)
Location: Haywards Heath
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager to complement the existing team at an up-market restaurant in Haywards Heath. The success of this critically acclaimed restaurant is based on delivering a warm personal service to guests, supported by a first-class cuisine from a small team of dedicated chefs working with quality ingredients with strong emphasis on local and seasonal ingredients.
The restaurant is proud to hold 2AA rosettes.
- Salary circa £20,000
- Paid holiday
- Experience in an award-winning restaurant
- Live-in available
They currently have a vacancy for an Assistant Restaurant Manager, ideally with a minimum of 2 AA rosette background and reasonable wine knowledge and a willingness to learn more. You will receive every Sunday evening and 2 other days off.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience within a supervisory role
- Exceptional levels of customers service
- Dynamic and ambitious
- Strong leadership and mentoring ability
- Ability to use initiative and to work under pressure to a very high standard
- Loyalty and integrity
- Understanding of financial aspects of the business
- Completing weekly training sessions with front of house staff
- Managing front of house staff
- Assisting with suppliers
- Strong product knowledge
- Keen eye for detail and standards
- Above all a drive and passion to progress and succeed
As Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will be answerable directly to the Restaurant Manager. You will be expected to not only support your manager on a daily basis, but also be responsible for upholding the standards of the Front of House. In the absence of the Restaurant Manager you will assume full responsibility for the Front of House. You will be expected to uphold the standards as set out by your manager.
If you are an aspiring Restaurant Manager, with some supervisory experience, then this could be the perfect position for you.
Please apply today!