Corporate Communications Manager, London
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Communications Manager for a large and very successful Luxury brand client of our in London. If you have 5 + Years experience in Corporate Communications and are looking for a new challenge then do get in touch.
- Manage, support and deliver against a strategic Corporate Communications plan for internal and external human resources, corporate responsibility and development communications, working closely with relevant executive stakeholders.
- Contribute to the success of our clients internal communications activity to ensure EMEA is well-represented on internal platforms, as well as delivering bespoke regional activations
- Executive communications. Work closely with the functional leads of HR, CSR, as well as operations and development executives to secure high impact media opportunities across EMEA markets
- Focus on driving positive media coverage for corporate communications strategies, along with advancing the reputation of key senior team members and key corporate news, minimising negative impacts on the environment, leadership focus, and telling our market leading growth story.
- Issues and crisis management support
- Engagement with global story along with the development of meaningful messaging which must inform the backdrop of all communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in dealing with issues/crisis communications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong media relationships.
- Understanding of international media langscape.
- Experience of managing international social media campaigns.