Our client, a leading U.K. health, wellbeing, and childcare provider is currently looking for a Nursery Manager to join their flagship nursery in Surbiton, South West London.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a creative and driven individual having scope and support to develop and implement your vision and ideas to deliver further success and growth in the nursery setting.
Nursery Manager Role
Nursery Manager responsibilities include:
* Managing a 70-place nursery setting, you will be working with a team of 20 staff to provide high-quality care, whilst promoting health, growth, and development to children
* Overseeing the planning, monitoring, assessing and development of the nursery
* Promoting and ensuring the provision of quality and consistent childcare in line with EYFS learning goals
* Ensuring safeguarding procedures are maintained
* Promoting and facilitating partnership with parents and carers
* Ensuring DBS/PVG compliance is met
* Providing guidance, training, and support for staff
Nursery Manager Requirements
As a Nursery Manager, you will have the following:
* Minimum Level 3 in childcare or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years nursery management experience
* Clear and demonstrable management and leadership skills
* Knowledge of Ofsted standards and requirements
* Up to date knowledge of EYFS framework and regulations
* Ability to identify priorities and meet outcomes
* Good ICT skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, etc
Nursery Manager Benefits
You will receive:
* Starting salary of £35,000 - £40,0000 (negotiable)
* 25 + days holiday
* Ongoing In-house and external training, support and developmental opportunities
* Private healthcare and pension scheme
* Childcare discount
* Free gym membership
* Discount and wellbeing benefits package
The setting provides free on-site parking, there are also good transport links both via train and bus.
Due to the nature of this role enhanced DBS and background checks will be conducted.
If you wish to apply for or discuss this Nursery Manager position further please forward your cv on the link below.
Please note due to the high volume of responses we receive we can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aim to do so within a 48-hour time scale.