Position: Junior Estimator
Location: North West London
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Are you a Graduate Civil Engineer / Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your first foot in the door within the Construction industry?
Our client, a busy sub contractor specialising in Groundworks, Civils & RC Frames are looking for a Junior Estimator to join their multi-million pound turnover company who have been growing year on year.
Junior Estimator Role includes:
- Adhere to current estimating processes and assist in management of tenders
- Assist in preparing estimates for all types of construction works
- Analysis of engineering drawings
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers etc. where necessary
- Communicate with all members of the construction team
- Reach out to suppliers to price for sub contracted work and analyse the submitted prices
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Assessment of different options and solutions
Junior Estimator Role Requirements:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering or similar
- Experience in a construction environment would be beneficial
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Work well under pressure
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
- Excellent team player
Junior Estimator Role - What's in it for you?
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Working for a busy Civils contractor
- Support and training in your personal career development
Sound like your DREAM JOB? Submit your CV or contact Lauren Jenkins at Randstad CPE London. Not quite right for you but perfect for a friend? - Refer someone now and get £200 if we place them!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.