Senior Analyst - London
Job Title Senior Analyst
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role
The role of a Senior Analyst will involve working on individual or multiple analytical projects with clients across a number of sectors which covers financial services, telecommunications and utilities. Your role will involve working across the whole of the credit risk life cycle, from initially attracting new customers to account management and finally collections.
About Capita | Euristix
Part of the Private Sector Partnerships Division, Euristix is a specialist analytics and risk management firm, established in 2005 and part of Capita Group since June 2013. We provide credit risk and analytics services to lenders, debt purchasers, private equity firms and funds, along with wider analytics and data insight capability across these and other sectors.Capita is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
What you will do:
- Take a lead role in analytical delivery of projects
- Work with project managers to define tasks
- Data extraction and analysis using SAS with the ability to interpret the results within a financial environment
- Build statistical models in SAS and Excel from first principles
- Creating and updating risk reporting
- Ownership of reporting of data analytics and modelling using Excel, Word or PowerPoint
- Supporting the project team in client meetings and communications
Your experience will include:
- Exceptional numeracy and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring a high quality of work at all times
- Energy and drive to succeed within a demanding and rewarding environment
- Creative approach to problem solving with the ability to think outside the box
- Conscientious and reliable with a strong work ethic and personal integrity
- Confident, personable character capable of building productive relationships throughout the organisation and externally
- Experience in a technical role within retail financial services
- Experience of successfully delivering small projects or larger tasks
- Experience of manipulating and analysing large and complex data
- Experience of building and apply statistical models in retail lending
- Experience in writing reports and presenting results to management
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.