Financial Reporting - Audit background
- Oil & Gas
- Awesome brand and culture
- Open to First move from Big4/2nd Tier
Our client is a large oil and gas company and this is a great opportunity to join and be part of a highly successful business. Rarely do opportunities like these present themselves.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and part of a larger high performing driven team, you will play a key role in supporting an impressive manager who has an excellent reputation for quality.
We are seeking a high calibre ambitious candidate who has experience in the following areas-
- Preparation of general purpose financial statements including disclosure notes (experience with listed company financial reports preferable)
- Sound accounting and technical knowledge (IFRS/USGAAP)
- Experience working in multi-currency and multiple entities environment
- Basic tax knowledge (conceptual)
- Basic corporations accounting knowledge
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, word, power point, most important being Excel)
To be considered for the position you will be ACA or equivalent qualified ideally gained from the Big 4 or mid-tier Chartered firm. You may be looking to make your first or second move into industry and have a strong technical aptitude and interest.