National Account Manager, gift & stationery (office based)
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus - Must have relevant industry experience
We are working with a fabulous and fast growing design-led supplier within the gift and accessories industry. They are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager with 4+ years’ proven experience dealing with high street multiples within the home and gift sector.
You will be managing large key accounts and thrive on creating new business opportunities within the gift home and beauty sectors.
A day in the life of this National Account Manager role will include:
- Seeking out new opportunities with retailers in the UK and maximising opportunity
- Visiting new and existing customers to discuss their requirements and to talk through the ranges with them
- Maintaining a strong relationship with your customers making sure that they increase spend year on year
- Attending company meetings providing full sales overview
- Taking full account management responsibility once orders have been placed
- Taking ownership of the forecasting and budgeting
- Working collaboratively with the in-house product, design team, ensuring product ranges are relevant for retailers
- Cost price and trading term negotiation
- Organizing and attending tradeshows
For this National Account Manager role, you will have:
- 4+ years’ Proven Account Management within a similar area
- Solid experience within the gift or beauty accessories industry
- A proven track record of creating new sales opportunities
- Experience attending and exhibiting at trade shows
- Good knowledge of the UK retail market
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- An in-depth understanding of margins
- Excellent Excel knowledge
For more information about this National Account Manager role please contact Lucy Earing.