Senior Direct Marketing Executive
This organisation is looking for a Senior Direct Marketing Executive to join their team in Central London.
This organisation is a much loved animal charity.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Direct Marketing Executive will be:
- Work with the Direct Marketing Manager to manage a range of campaigns for both acquisition and retention of donors
- Conduct post-campaign analysis to provide actionable insight on previous campaigns
- Support the Direct Marketing Manager on the development and implementation of an integrated supporter journey strategy
- Work on the development of budgets and report back on campaign spend
- Work on a diverse range of direct marketing channels
- Devise and develop cash and raffle campaign briefs
- Deliver training to fundraisers working on behalf of the organisation to ensure consistent high performance
- Advise the data team on selection, briefing and targeting
- Provide campaign reports to the Direct Marketing Manager when required
- Work with external suppliers to ensure work is delivered on time, on budget and to a consistently high standard
The person specification for this Senior Direct Marketing Executive is:
- Prior experience within direct marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Good database skills
- Ability to juggle a variety of projects and prioritise accordingly
- Eye for detail
- Brilliant analytic skills
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders at various levels
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £25,000 and £30,000, dependent on experience.