Assistant Garment Technologist - Fashion Retailer
Are you an Assistant Garment Technologist looking for further experience? We have an exciting Assistant Garment Technologist opportunity available for this premium fashion retailer based in their London head office. The brand has an emphasis on providing its customers with style and quality.
As an Assistant Garment Technologist, you will:
- Assist the Technologist to ensure key looks can be achieved in production and the lifecycle of the garments run smoothly
- Create development packs with relevant technical information as required
- To support the innovation or new development within the department
- Working within a busy product development team, you will develop across a variety of multi product garments
- To work in line with the standard operating manuals and processes to ensure consistency of approach within the product development team
- Providing technical support, managing the production process in weekly critical path meetings
- To request fabric testing with lab or supplier and review the test report, ensure the fabric performance meets the company standard
The ideal candidate will:
- Have existing experience working with within a similar role with a retailer or a supplier
- Self-motivated, very good attention to details and performance driven
- Fabric technical knowledge and Pattern knowledge is ideal
- An understanding of the manufacturing processes
- Proven ability to work under time pressures and the ability to multi-task across projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to initiate and build strong relationships with internal teams and suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft programmes e.g. Word, Excel & Outlook
This is an exciting period for the company who are going through change therefore a great time to join the business and make a real change. They are a small friendly company where you will have a voice and will be in a hands-on role.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, please reply with an up to date CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.