Facilities Team Leader
Are you currently feeling uninspired in your current role and are looking for a change?
Randstad CPE are currently looking for an experienced Facilities Team Leader to join a leading Facilities Management company. The role will incorporate Hard & Soft Service Management across the Edinburgh site.
The Facilities Maintenance Team Leader is required to co-ordinate all maintenance activities within the building to ensure a cost effective, client focused service. Working in collaboration with the FM Management Team providing a fully encompassing service delivery plan for our client. In conjunction with common roles the Maintenance Team Leader will have full responsibility for ensuring planned maintenance and reactive maintenance tasks are prioritised and carried out in accordance with the contract KPI's and Health & Safety.
The Maintenance Team Leader will also be responsible for directly managing the Technicians, allocating work, monitoring performance and ensuring all relevant HR, H&S, Quality and Environmental Policies are followed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- IOSH certified.
- Courses in a relevant building services trade.
- Experience in working to a high level in one or more specific trade disciplines.
- Contractor management/supervisory experience in a maintenance environment.
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Full Driving licence.
- Management and development of the Technicians to successfully achieve company, team and individual goals and objectives to achieve and exceed the service delivery requirements.
- Create and maintain effective individual and team working relationships with the FM team and the client and their representatives.
- Manage staff in line with HR policies, including performance management, PDR's, sickness, holidays and toolbox talks.
- Ensure staff training is carried out, recorded and maintained to ensure compliance.
If this sounds like something that could be of interest to yourself, please contact Liberty Sneddon on for more information or send an up to date CV
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.