Digital Account Manager (PPC)
Our client is a fast paced, rapidly growing media business and we are looking for an enthusiastic and fun new Account Manager - PPC to work in one of our biggest account which is one of the fastest growing Telcos in the UK. We are looking for someone who is a team player and also ready to get involved with some exciting projects . Ideally you would have at least 3+ of PPC management (this is a must!), all AdWords exams qualified, Tag management/Tracking, Bing qualified as well as having experience with bid strategies/management and Google/Bing shopping.
The ideal candidate should be very sociable as you would be dealing with our clients direct, be very analytical as numbers will be a big part of your day to day duties, very data driven, not afraid of speaking up and if you have experience managing a team before it will also be a plus!
There will be some regularly client’s visit (at least once every two weeks) the client’s office is based in Uxbridge.
You will work very closely with the Group Account Director who you will be reporting into.
Some of your key responsibilities would be:
- Responsibility for co-ordinating day to day management and optimisation Management of plans and execution of buying
- Preparing plans through implementation of industry tools and use of client data, as well as forecasting
- Awareness of long term media cycles and strategy behind particular business
- First point of contact for key day to day media owners and responsibility for management of relevant meetings and social occasions
- Ability to understand client media objectives, needs and targets, and to respond to these, with senior guidance, showing initiative which enhances client relationship
- Regular involvement and responsibility for client meetings and meeting preparation
- Proactive analysis of response data
- Part of longer term client strategies with Managers
- Strong time management skills
- Assist in day to day management of team workload
- Initiating basic training of team and individuals
- Work with AD to identify initiatives which benefit the overall (ARM) business
- Understand all digital media.
Experience and skills required
- Have managed large PPC campaigns across multiple clients
- PP management 3+ years of experience
- Run extensive DR activity (Cross Channel)
- Trained in DS3, DFA, Hitwise & other industry tools
- Managing Google & key supplier relationships
- Dealing & negotiating with suppliers
- Creating a media plan
- Optimising activity via creative, sizes, targeting etc
- Client facing including presentations, calls & meetings
- Looking for a blended role of client services and implementation
- People management of team juniors, allocating work, help train etc
- Creation of quarterly & annual client strategies
- Input into the department / company roadmap
- Implementation of best practices across all teams
- Leading innovation with Beta’s & new tech