Assistant Accountant - Luxury Fashion
The UK HQ of a global Luxury Fashion Retailer is seeking an accomplished Assistant Accountant with SAP experience to join its vibrant Finance team based in Central London.
The role will include an array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Maintenance of the Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- Weekly aged reporting - customers & vendors
- Responsible for cash management and the fixed asset register
- Supporting the month-end close, eg. journal preparation/posting
- Sales analysis and reporting
- Supporting Year-End; assisting with annual audits
- Intrastat, VAT Returns
- Various project work as/when required
To be considered for this progressive job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Fluent Italian speaker
- Experience of SAP essential
- Previous AP/AR, VAT Returns and Intrastat experience is essential - preferably from a Retail/Consumer Goods or Leisure/Hospitality institution
- Month-end exposure, including journals/accruals/prepayments
- Fixed Assets and Cashflow experience desirable
- Confident, articulate, with impeccable communication skills
- Warm, friendly, extremely engaging, with a gsoh!
This is a phenomenal opportunity to develop your career with one of the most vibrant, forward-thinking fashion houses in town.