Senior Account Manager
This organisation is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their team in Central London.
This organisation is a highly ambitious disability charity.
The key responsibilities of this Senior Account Manager will be:
- Account management of the organisation's largest corporate partner
- Deliver a ground-breaking, strategic partnership with a big brand partner
- Work on a variety of strategic programmes and projects within the charity
- Large scale budget management
- Work with senior stakeholders across both organisations
- Drive exceptional employee engagement with the partnership
- Line manage 1 corporate fundraiser
- Provide detailed funding reports when required
- Work with colleagues across the charity to deliver an integrated communications strategy aimed at the partner
The person specification for this Senior Account Manager is:
- Stand out interpersonal skills with an ability to build strong, effective relationships
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at a range of levels both within the charity and the corporate partner
- Experience of working on a strategic corporate partnership for a charity
- Ability to identify areas of growth within the partnership
- Passion for driving exceptional employee engagement
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of £45,000.