Finance Business Partner
Our client is a global community trader in oil & gas. They operate in Europe, Asia, and the U.S., with a turnover of approx. £2.5bn. They are looking for a Finance Business Partner who will be liaising with key stakeholders and directors in management and work as a Global Business Partner. Salary: £65,000-80,000
· Primary interface to the departments to provide analysis, reporting, budgeting and forecasting to help the Group’s functions manage their costs and deliver a budget in accordance with the Group’s strategy.
· Global Finance Business Partner for Staff, Consultancy and Travel Costs liaising and supporting key Stakeholders and Directors in management and budgeting decisions (approximate annual budgets of £160m).
· Ability to build relationships within the team and across the geographical and functional boundaries.
· Excellent relationship building skills across diverse stakeholder groups and able to influence others.
· Ability to work autonomously and effectively under time pressure.
· Ability to challenge the status quo and develop ideas through to implementation.
CIMA/ACA Qualified - Strong forecasting, MI and analysis background
Preference for a fast-paced business