Legal Entity Controller
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Financial / Management Accountant to join a world leading commodity broker in the heart of London.
The role requires a skilled accountant to work with the regulatory and statutory control functions. The purpose is to ensure the integrity of the financial information, facilitate the firm's consolidation and offer analytical support.
- Preparation of annual financial statements for a number of entities under various accounting standards
- Prepare monthly analytical review on legal entity income statement and balance sheet
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Preparation of monthly tax computations
- Preparation of monthly transfer pricing calculations and subsequent reporting
- Review and challenge balance sheet reconciliations
- Regulatory Reporting
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Big 4 audit background is preferred but not essential
- Practice background or experience within Financial Services
- Excellent academics
- Experience in preparation of audited financial statements under UK GAAP or IFRS is an advantage